Okay, so I updated some! To all my friends that think I'm a slacker! Well time is flying by so fast let's go back to October. I went to Kingman Arizona at the end of Sept. with Brayden and Paysen, for a couple weeks while Alyssa had her baby. Then I was home a couple weeks and Alyssa and her beautiful Baby Girl (Brielle) came and lived with us for 2 months, until Robbie could move them to Washington. During the Month of December Brenda came and visited for a couple weeks and Rachelle, Bobby & there 3 kids came up for a weekend for Brielle's Blessing. I also started watching a cute little boy named Peyton after I got back from Arizona. Everyone left the Monday before Christmas! So now that the New Year brings a less chaotic life I hope to be updating more often! Also during this time I read the Twilight Books! Wow, I think that was some of my favorite reading so far! I am definitely a fan!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow it is so good to see you back in the blogging world again, now you need to join Facebook and sign up to follow my blog. Thanks for sending Anthony's birthday card he was so excited for the stickers and money. He just kept saying look at all my money-HE-HE-HE! cause Dad & Val sent him $4.00 too.
Post a Comment