I believe in angels,The kind that heaven sends,I am surrounded by angels,But I call them friends.- Aizabel Parinas –
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. ~ C.S. Lewis
The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own. ~ Benjamin Disraeli
The only way to have a friend is to be one. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same. ~ Flavia Weedn
A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. ~ Bernard Meltzer
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. ~ Unknown
Where would I be? And what would I do? If you never met me, & I never met you, who would I laugh with, & cry till the end? What would I do, without my Best friend? by Unknown
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Friendship Quotes
Labels:
Friendship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment