Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update On The Maynards

Wow, our summer went by fast! Some of the things we did, My Dad and Val came up for a visit it was really nice to see them and spend time with them. Alyssa and Robbie came up for one last visit before he joined the Air Force and left for Boot Camp. He went to Boot Camp on the first of the month and Alyssa is missing him dearly already but she is handling it like a trooper especially for being 8 months Pregnant. We went up to Richfield and visited my Rachelle & Bobby and Kids and my Cousin Collete and her Daughter Dakota it was so mush fun seeing them again all the girls had so much fun! While we were up there we went camping. Kyren and Melayna were in a play called Peter Pan, it took up most of the summer so we mostly stayed in Elko for the summer. Kyren went on camp-outs with the Boy Scouts and Kenny went on some with the Young Men. Kenny and I went with the Young Men and Women to the Manti Pageant and we were able help them do Baptisms in the Temple. After the Pageant Rachelle took all our kids and Kenny & I were able to go to Provo and watch movies and go shopping without any of our kids it was really nice. I tried to exercise and walk a lot over the summer it was really nice, to have some focus on me time! We went swimming and played at the park and got snow cones a lot. Well that pretty well sums up our summer we had fun!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Welcome back I'm so glad you are poting again. Cute pics. Luv ya

Rachelle said...

Oh my gosh I guess you can't edit a comment, so what I meant to spell was "posting" again.

Rachelle said...

you've been tagged if you want to play list 6 quirks on your blog see mine if you have any questions

Anonymous said...

Rachelle, I have tagged her a few times. She is a bum and has NEVER done them.