Well another year older! I think being in your 30's is weird cause when I look in the mirror I think I am still going to look the same as I did in my 20's and I look and see that I don't! I wonder if I was in shape if I'd feel differently? For me bouncing back into shape from 4 kids isn't very easy! I guess it's my punishment because I us to look at overweight people and think, why don't they just loose weight! well I didn't have a very fun B.Day cause Paysen had a horrible stomach flu. He was throwing up non-stop accompanying diarrhea and a high fever for 3 days! We still haven't officially celebrated his B.Day yet cause he is just starting to feel better, that's why there's no pictures! Well I guess I will have to try again next year!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment