Melayna wrote a story for school and it was entered into the Elko Writers Festival. They only take a couple of kids from each grade, out of the hole District and Melayna's story was entered! Good job Melayna!
THE IGLOO
My brother and I were building an igloo. We had so much fun playing together and building the igloo. The snow was cold and fluffy . My brother shoveled a big pile of snow onto the steps. I would pat and smooth it into a block. My brother and I put the blocks into a pile to make the igloo. We stacked them and smoothed them into a rounded shape . . . an igloo!! We went inside the igloo. It was so cool. We had so much fun. I accidentally made it fall on my brother and me. It was so cold! We had to dig a hole to get out.
By Melayna Maynard 2nd Grade





1 comment:
Okay, half way through July, where are the posts. Update already.
Post a Comment