Hey guys sorry I haven't posted anything lately, I'm a slacker! Well I wanted to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas! We had a nice Christmas and We were spoiled as always! We are just trying to enjoy Christmas break! The kids are off school until the 7th of January! Life seems like it is moving so fast I can't believe it is almost 2008! It also seems like so many people that I love live so far away I miss everybody! My sister Alyssa got married and moved to Arizona and Tiffany moved to Texas! She stopped by to see me on her way to Salt Lake and it was really nice to visit with her and her family! I think sometimes we take for granted things in our lives until there taken away! I will post pictures soon I love everybody and wish everybody a Happy New Year!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment