Friday, September 7, 2007

Paysen, Finally got it done

Paysen got Blessed on Sunday August 26th 2007. As you can tell by the pictures he was almost 4 months old. He barley fit into the blessing outfit but I think he is pretty dang cute! Paysen was born on May 2nd of 07, and we wanted our family to be a part of the blessing, so when we found out we were moving back to Elko we decided to wait until after we moved to bless Him. We were so excited that some of our family could be a part of it. So as soon as our records were transferred to our new ward we had him blessed! It was a very crazy but nice day!

2 comments:

The McKnight Family said...

I know it was hard to wait to bless Paysen, but we are all very glad that you waited so we could be a part of it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish we could have been there. Hopefully now that you are back in Elko we can get together this summer. I got an email from LeAnn, she is pregnant, due March 7.