
Brayden has decided that when it is time to get out of the car that he wants to stay in his car seat! I us to fight with him and try to get him to come inside, but know I just undo his seat belt leave the door open and let him come out when he wants to, cause you know that when your 2 everything is on your terms! I have figured out that the times he wants to stay in the car are when he was just about to fall asleep, or he is trying to poop! Yes he is still not potty trained! Moving every 6months and adding a baby to the family kind of makes it harder! I am with Sammy in the fact that potty training is the worst part of parenting! Here are some pictures of Brayden when he didn't want to get out of the car. He snuck out and didn't think I was watching and played in the dirt! What is the fascination with boys and dirt!






1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is getting. Where does the time go?
Post a Comment